[Archers] ATLatl discussion and rules completion

Groff, Garth (ggg9y) ggg9y at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 5 10:22:42 PDT 2013

M'Lord Janyn,

Why should scoring be any different from target archery? Doesn't the 90 cm target have the same five colors? Keeping the two the same (5, 4, 3, 2, 1) would probably less confusing to everyone, including marshals who report scores.

As for distances, I see no problem keeping them the same as a target range if that is what the AA throwers want. But I've watched AA battles, and been on the regular range with throwers. Seemed like few could get a hit even at 20 yards. I wonder how many throwers are on this list and can give us their views. Lord Allen?

Yours Aye,

Mungo