[Archers] Archery Practice Sunday

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:13:00 PDT 2013

Greetings to the populace of Fair Atlantia.

There will be archery practice at my place this Sunday starting at 1:00 PM.
 The address is 7535 Watkins Ford Road in Kernersville NC.  Conveniently
 located between Sacred Stone and Windmaster's Hill.

If anyone has spare loaner gear they don't mind bringing, we can use, since
the Canton of Middle Gate is bringing over a BUNCH of newcomers.  YAY! (I
especially need arrows, they seem to disappear.  Kids welcome too.)

Bring it!

Cheers,