[Archers] September Quarterly Reports are almost due!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 17:22:18 PDT 2013

Greetings again my Brothers and Sisters of the bow.  This is just a reminder
to our Marshals that your 3rd Quarter Reports are due to me by September
1st, no later please.  The reporting period is June, July and August.  Also,
make sure your event reports are done, this includes events you've done out
of kingdom. The MIC and the Autocrat of the event should also get a copy.

Please copy your Regional Marshals on the report.  (Copy and Paste into
email.)

Reports form found here: http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/form_quarter.php

List of Regional Marshals found here:
http://www.scores-sca.org/public/marshal_list.php?R=2