[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 119, Issue 8

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 03:26:01 PDT 2013

Janyn,

I would not be concerned, the scores could very well be zero in the
beginning.

AtlAtl Royal Rounds is a new challenge and until people start doing it
regularly and practicing, just like we do for archery RR's, the scores will
naturally be low or non-existant. Scores will improve as participation
improves. Right now there is nothing to gauge skill in AtlAtl. There is
going to be a skill curve for a while. It will be like any skill, if folks
have the motivation to work on getting better they will.

Martelle