[Archers] Known World stuff - follow up

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:48:49 PDT 2012

No complaints, but perhaps concern regarding the other Kingdom
support/ability/standards/intentions (especially with only 7 marshals to
help this year)...other than that, no confusion on my part, Janyn.  As much
as I'd like to shoot the SSB, I do understand the need to and would rather
continue to contribute/marshal if it means SSB continues - and to the
standards we Atlantians have become accustomed to.

YIS,
Saphir