[Archers] Known World Stuff

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 13:30:36 PDT 2012

Barre, I would like to see both but hey I'm a nut :P

I know COG suggested Pennsic only because the archers would be already
there, trying to get them to come from around the world for a weekend event
is probably a non starter. Also we were thinking it was a way to get Archery
into the fore-front by having the final shoot out on the Battlefield. Not
sure we can even pull this off yet as this is a hurdle we would still need
to discuss with the Mayor, etc.I wanted to have it as a separate event, but
then we get into the whole location thing, site issues, how many would
really travel or would it only be the Kingdoms that are close to Atlantia
and so on..This is why I say we are nowhere near being ready to try to pull
anything off next year.

If Atlantia is feeling that strongly that we want to host and run another
SSB next year, Im sure the others would not give us any issues.

Janyn