[Archers] Suspended Marshals list

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 16:49:45 PDT 2012

Good evening again everyone, I want to remind you all that if you're on the
suspended Marshal's listing, it is up to you to update your information on
the Earl Marshal's page. I just looked at the list and I know there are
still folks on it that have not processed their updated information. Baron
Vlad did an update today and right now we are up to date with all of the
backlog I knew about. I still see some of you that require simple updates to
your info. Please take a minute and update your info so you can come off the
suspended listing. It is your responsibility to assure your information is
updated.