[Archers] More on PVC Bows

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 10:46:00 PDT 2012

Lord Mungo, thanks for the report. This seems to be common among the folks
that choose to make them from what I have seen. All I ask is that if any of
you as a marshal encounter one, do your due diligence to check it the best
you can and then make an educated decision on its place on your ranges. I
know not all of them you will see will be this nice...