[Archers] GREAT turnout for archery this past Sunday and other info...

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 08:06:54 PDT 2012

Archery practice again in two weeks and mine and Tim's place in Kernersville.  November 4th from 1 to 4 pm.  That should put us off the Baronial meeting schedule.

Thanks to all of you who came to archery practice on Sunday.  We didn't have anyone pull out the rapier equipment, but that will remain an option from here on out.

We DID have 9 youth archers, 7 of whom were young ladies.  I think pretty soon we might be able to launch the Atlantian's Women Archery Corps, at this rate!!  :-)

Welcome to our newcomers too, and well shot, Anthony and Olivia, Olivia who will from here on will be known as "Car Slayer".  Haha.  I think she was proud of that shot.  (She managed to hit her parents car with an arrow.  Need to rethink the range orientation.)  :-)  Thank you Olivia for testing that safety issue for us.

All in all, we had in attendance  Tim & Lorelei, newcomers Anthony, Kelly and daughter Olivia, Troy & Sabrina, Liz with daughter Mason and friend Jasmine, Jenna with James, Lily and friend Erin, Pandora and mom (drat my memory!), Alana with Mekila and Bret, also Etain.  Did I miss anyone?

Great turnout!  See you all in two weeks.

Cheers!
Lorelei

PS If anyone has loaner arrows they want to donate to the cause, we sure could use some.