[Archers] St. Sebastians III?????

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:06:30 PST 2012

Janyn,

Yes, safety first, especially w/ Pennsic and it's intricacies ...but along
with COG's idea maybe there's a compromise between a marshal at every
station and not; perhaps something like a 'beach with lifeguards' can
exists; perhaps 1-3 marshals covering the stations that may not need actual
hands-on but rather an over-viewing, overseeing between them an area that
can be seen, and kept secure....
I know it's a concern and a need to be safe...but I think it may propose a
solution...if need be.

Just a thought.
as always, YIS,

Saphir