[Archers] 1St edition Atlantia Archery Handbook

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 05:28:22 PST 2012

Good morning everyone, I wanted to pass along that after much coordination with the EM and the King I have been given approval to publish Atlantia's 1s t edition of the Target Archery Handbook. I spent most of this past year putting this handbook together so we had a "one stop" place for new archers and anyone searching for information, to find what they needed. The handbook covers the Marshlette, Safety, equipment, rankings, etc. Also it has links and all the information required to participate in Target Archery in Atlantia. In addition starting next year, new MIT's will be required to take and pass a short multiple choice test prior to becomming a Warranted Marshal. This is more in line with what the other Marshal groups are doing and I think it is a good thing. A copy of the test questions are included as an appendix.

I will be working with Master Jonathas to get the Handbook posted on our Atlantia Target Archery site so anyone can get to it. I would suggest when you teach your Marshal's classes you have a few copies available for new Marshal's to have.

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher