[Archers] St. Sebastians III Shoot at Pennsic 42

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 16:52:26 PST 2012

Good evening everyone, I just wanted to pass along that I talked with Lord
Godric from the East Kingdom and he was thrilled that Atlantia once again
wanted to host the St. Sebastian's shoot. I will finalize the details with
him after the Holidays when planning for Pennsic begins. Again I would
really like to see some of our Marshal's and archers in the Kingdom that
have not yet contributed to this event to step up and help out. I understand
that not everyone goes to Pennsic, but if you are headed to Pennsic next
year, please try to help and give those who have already given so much a
break!

I will once again lead the planning effort but will be handing off the shoot
to a very capable MIC to run things this year. I will make a target and the
award arrows once again for next year. I'll start to get this list together
of volunteers over the next few months.

Let's make this shoot even better than the past 2 have been!

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher