[Archers] Lochmere Arrow – Rules Draft

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 19:27:23 PDT 2012

As usual for him, I think Siegfried has a very astute and absolutely correct grasp on things.  I agree 110% that it should retain at least most of it's 'evolving' aspect, and the idea that I have heard a few, and only a few, people say that it is somehow unfair for the current winners to compete is total hogwash.  The competition against the current champions to win it from them is what I love so much about this event personally.  And besides, if the other archers actually believed that the current champions would resort to those tactics just to keep the title, than they simply would not go shoot, or at the very least they're feelings would be made known and words would be had (this is Atlantia after all, bent feelings never stay secret long).  Anyway, just my 2 cents, I like how it is and look forward greatly to shooting against Seamus and Janyn this fall in another amazing shoot.

Karl