[Archers] and more congrats....Re: [MR] Royal Court Report - Royal Archery

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon May 14 10:51:00 PDT 2012

Karl,  I'm with Fen, please share that story.  And, you can now say in your best Darth Voice "Once YOU were the Master, but now I am the Master."  Only a master of Evil Karl  (Since you do shoot an X-bow, after all. heh)  It was truly amazing to watch the final shoot out.  Well done.  Karl was also selected as the King's Archery Champion, as it should be.

I want to also congratulate the two newest members of the Order of the Yewbow, Lord Ghijskijn Van den Vaerst and Lord Ivar Thorgislsson.  As well the various other deserving awards handed out this weekend.

I'm so proud to be in the Atlantian archery community.

Cheers!