[Archers] [MR] Royal Court Report - Royal Archery

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 09:35:16 PDT 2012

Echo.  Congrats Karl!  You shot really well.  I heard you explaining what you did to get ready for this. I wish you would share that with the list, so everyone can appreciate how hard you worked (for almost the entire year?) to train for this.  Well-deserved.

And didn't you depose your Mentor in the finals ?  How is that going over?   :)

Esperanza & Mors: excellent shoot. Almost perfect. It was great to have so many targets outside of 40 yards!

House Wolfhou: we all owe you thanks for hosting His Majesty and retinue. I think it was important to him to stay with archers so he could get a sense of our er.. "unique" community.  And from what I've heard, you were most gracious and hospitable.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.