[Archers] Royal Archer Quiver

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon May 14 05:59:21 PDT 2012

As it has been a few years since I have seen the Royal Archer quiver so
I provide a note or two about it.

It was designed so that as the back of the quiver gets filled with
champion's devices new ones could be added along the sides.  In this
manner as this piece of living history/regalia grows all our past
champions can be remembered.

My lady wrote the names of the paints she used to create the past
champion's devices inside the quiver so that as new devices were added
they could follow the same color scheme.

There was one past champion for which we could not find their device.
Thus there was one empty device shield that could be used for
measurement purposes so all devices remain the same size.

The final finish coat of the quiver was a clear acrylic based sealer.  I
would recommend that occasionally the quiver be treated to a buffing of
neutral shoe polish to restore it's luster.  This should not cause the
device paints to smear.

If any repairs are required please contact House of Grey.

It was House of Grey's honor to fullfill this commision set before it by
Baron Jonathas when Duke Logan resurrected the Royal Archer position.

cog