[Archers] [MR] Royal Court Report - Royal Archery

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Mon May 14 05:25:42 PDT 2012

Noble friends,

Kudos to Lord Mors for what may have been his best-organized shoot yet.
The site was perfect, and allowed him to spread the targets so that most
safety zones did not overlap and retrieving arrows could take place
while the next target was still be shot at. That really kept people
moving and minimized frustration. The targets were well thought out, and
most were thoroughly evil, both the graphics and the difficulty. The
score books were excellent, and set a new standard!

And congratulations to all who received awards. Vivat!

Atlantian archers are a really great bunch of folks.

Yours Aye,

Mungo