[Archers] gasket lacquer

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Mar 21 06:47:03 PDT 2012

Kustom King Archery sells it too. If you buy online you save 5%.

http://www.kustomkingarchery.com/Squeegie-Clear-Coat/productinfo/4317/

"Save 5% when you order online with Kustom King Traditional Archery.
Note: If you're placing your first order, our shopping cart will not reflect your 5% discount, but we will catch it on our end and we'll make sure you get the discount. We Promise.

>From then on, to get your 5% discount, you must LOG-IN with your user name and password AND when the shopping cart asks you for your "KEYCODE" you MUST type the word "WEB" into that field. Thanks for your support!"

Lady Esperanza