[Archers] Business Cards

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 04:31:19 PDT 2012

Great conversations.  Yes, a few of us in this area have SCA business cards.  I like the bookmark idea!  Going to have to try to make a few.

We had a couple new girls come to my archery practice a couple weeks ago, as a direct result of Hunger Games, but I haven't seen them back.  Have to hook the parents too, since they are the ones with the car keys.