[Archers] Business Cards

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 20 04:00:13 PDT 2012

Noble Friends of the Bow,

Business cards are good. Bookmarks are even better, for some uses. In Isenfir we give out bookmarks as a sort of favor to our guests at demos. We made some about 7" long by 1 1/2 wide or so on marbled orangish card stock for that parchment look. They feature a picture of one of our knights (SHOULD have been an archer, but maybe next time). The text contains the same contact information as our business cards. A short piece of ribbon doubled through a punched hole provides a tail.

The theory is that business cards are easily lost, and if not, will be thrown out when they get wrinkled. The bookmarks have the potential to hang around for a long time since they are useful in their own right (at least as long as real books still exist).

Yours Aye,

Mungo