[Archers] Fall Coronation Request from Their Highnesses

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 06:38:30 PDT 2012

Cog, that sounds like an AWESOME shoot for like a lochmere arrow type team competition, but (if I understood the earlier post which I may not have) the teams are made up of one high-ranked and one newer archer, in which case that may be a little too cog, i mean evil, for those teams, lol.  But GREAT idea nonetheless.

:)

KvK