[Archers] Fall Coronation Request from Their Highnesses

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 04:33:08 PDT 2012

Well I have a diabolical team. two person, shoot.  The butt is 4 X 8
mounted 8 high.  Near the top is a horizontal wire loop.  Sitting on top
of the loop is a balloon.  Hanging from the bottom of the balloon is a
cardboard frame 1 inch wide 10 - 12 inches inside.  There is a line
drawn on the butt about 3 feet from the top.  The first archer must hit
the balloon to pop it allowing the frame to drop.  The second archer
must put an arrow through the frame to prevent it from hitting the
ground.  If the second arrow hits the frame it does not count.  The
frame must fall below the 3 foot mark to indicate that it was indeed
free falling when arrested.

Sick, I know,

cog