[Archers] Target Archery Marshal Class at Pennsic

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 17 11:24:33 PDT 2012

Noble Friends of the Bow,

If there is interest, I will offer a target archery marshal class to
Atlantians at Pennsic during the first week. If you are interested,
please let me know by Friday, since I need some time to update my
handouts to reflect changes Lord Janyn has made to the outline. I also
will need to schlep some extra gear (like broken bows), so I really want
to know if anyone will want a class. As to when and where at Pennsic,
this will be up to you, since my schedule will be pretty flexible. If
you want the class we will find a way.

If Pennsic isn't a good time, I am hoping to teach at the September
Atlantia University.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Atlantia TA Teaching Marshal, Shire of Isenfir TA
Marshal,
And now shooting on the Dark Side