[Archers] Fwd: St. Sebastian's Shoot II Theme

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 16:40:49 PST 2012

Fen, hopefully you are seeing this response. I am very flexible I just know
I want to fill the field like we did last year and now that we have one
under our belts we know what works and what doesn't. We had no bottleneck
issues except for the one lane where there were a large number of targets.
So we are going to limit that this year and go from there. I would love to
see what folks are thinking for targets as we need to add them to list
anyway. So go ahead and start thinking and submit to me and I will add them
to the list and we can message it from there to fine tune the field. I think
Alice in Wonderland lends itself to a good theme as well, although all of
the others were great ideas as well and I thank everyone for submitting
them!

Janyn