[Archers] Fwd: St. Sebastian's Shoot II Theme

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 17:29:14 PST 2012

Forwarded for Fen

-----Original Message-----
From: Fen & Michelle <fen_and_michelle at yahoo.com>
To: loreleielkins <loreleielkins at aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 14, 2012 6:31 am
Subject: Re: [Archers]  St. Sebastian's Shoot II Theme

/sorry Lorelei, but could you fwd for me one last time?  You're an Angel! - Fen  [*kicks Comcast techie*]

That's a good idea. They did a great shoot with that theme, it really drew in the newcomers.

Plus, as you said, Alice In Wonderland has a large depth of material to draw from for target ideas.
I think it would really "WOW" the Pennsic crowd. Bright colorful and a little crazy.

So maybe we go with Alice and save Princess Bride for the next time.

@ Jay - Any chance we can be more flexible on the "number of targets per station" guideline?  Maybe allow us to submit our station idea to you, and as long as its obvious any idea for a multiple target station will NOT hold up the line any more than a single target, let it in?

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.