[Archers] Seasonal challenge

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed Jan 11 12:31:41 PST 2012

HEY WAIT A SECOND!!!

That is pretty clearly spelled out in the existing example:
*Example:* Archer scores 4 hits at 10 yards. Archer scores 5 hits at 15
yards. Archers scores 5 hits at 20 yards. Archers scores 2 hits at 25
yards. Score for that round is 20, total shaft hit count is 14. (The
recorded score is the LAST DISTANCE the archer successfully hit the disc 4
times. The shaft count is as follows: 10 yards – 4, 15 yards – 5, 20 yards
– 5, total - 14. No count at 25 yards. ) After missing at 25 yards, the
archer must start a new round at 10 yards.

Somebody <cough> <cough> didn't finish reading before asking question!!!

;)