[Archers] A little more Pennsic war news

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Wed Jan 11 09:06:53 PST 2012

Yes, that's very interesting how they've done it.   Thing is, those are
probably fairly 'equal' sides there dividing like that.  (Thinking
overall, not just archery, but heavy/rapier/etc as well)

And all 'allies' at this point, are much smaller.  Instead of
AEthelmearc & Atlantia, being LARGE compared to the rest, swinging the
tide greatly with their allocation.

Siegfried