[Archers] Hugh Soar's CROOKED STICK

Doug Munitz mermaids30 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 10:05:25 PST 2012

Just a quick thought here, but by saying "left-handed archers where
not tolerated"  would
that be in a military firing line situation?  I am thinking what it
would be like to be
the left handed archer in the middle of a 25 man line.  I am thinking
it would have to
do with the way an arrow would be drawn/nocked plus the need for
military "precision"
in movements.  I feel that people most likely DID shoot left hand.
but probably on
an individual basis.

Sven