[Archers] Archery at Midwinter's Tale

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 10:16:18 PST 2012

Yes!  There will be archery at Midwinter's Tale in the Shire of Border Vale Keep this weekend.

Join us for some interesting shooting challenges and fun for the whole family.  Some loaner gear will be available, and prizes will be given for experienced archers, youth archers and total noobs.

Why should you make this short trip?

1.  Archers are a lot of fun to hang with.
2.  I hear the weather is going to be delightful and there is NO SNOW.
3.  A chance to win a cool prize.
4.  An opportunity to try your hand at something new.
5.  Archers are a lot of fun to hang with.
6.  I may bring chocolate.
7.  This will be a fun event.
8.  I've heard that archers are a lot of fun to hang with.
9.  Various other reasons.
10. Keep your archery skills sharp for the upcoming Kingdom competitions.

In Service to Atlantia and archery everywhere (within reason).
Lorelei Greenleafe
MiC of Target Archery
Midwinter's Tale