[Archers] Saint Sebastian's II Shoot at Pennsic 41

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 10:20:54 PST 2012

Happy New Year to all of our Atlantia Archers! Now that holidays are over I
wanted to send out a status update on the St. Sebastian's shoot for this
next Pennsic. We have approval and were asked to run another shoot this next
PEnnsic (41). I am confirming the date and times with authorities now. I am
looking to extend our shoot from the 3pm stop to 5pm stop to allow for as
many archers as we can handle in those additional hours. My goal is to
double the attendance from last year and make this an even bigger event than
it was last year. I can tell you we will have fabulous prizes for the
winners and even thank you gifts for all of the Marshal's that help during
the shoot. I have asked Countess Rowan to spread our word across the forums
in all Kingdoms we can and I know Christophe has offered to work the
Independent once again with our information. Below is the current listing of
folks that have responded about bringing a target and or helping. I
understand maybe not all of you will be able to make Pennsic this year so
please just let me know if you are going or not as we get closer to the
date. Also as you can see we are a bit short on folks bringing targets. We
had 13 stations last year and I would like to try to shoot that number once
again this year. I was hoping we could bring some of our more "unique
novelty" targets to show the caliber of our shoots but I understand that it
can be difficult to transport them along with all of our camping gear.

If there are any other Marshal's or targets that have not been offered as of
yet, please let myself and Baroness Martelle know. I will be the MIC for the
event again next year and Baroness Martelle has offered to "herd us cats"
and put together a schedule for the marshal's working the event so that no
one has to spend all day working. Once again I want everyone except me to
have  a chance to shoot and enjoy the event during the day. So we are
planning on having setup again the night before and the event running from
9am to 5pm the day of the event.

Thanks so much again for all of the support!

In Service, Janyn

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing