[Archers] Nature of peerage ... was: Re: Archers Digest, Vol 101

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 15:56:03 PST 2012

Oh I agree about our rattan brothers, not meaning to bash them.

The point I'm trying to make is that archery doesn't fit neatly into one of the 3 peerages. We're a little bit of each, but not enough of one to get spotlighted.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.