[Archers] ST. Sebastian Theme input

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 14:16:48 PST 2012

I would ask that we please keep the target ideas until we decide on the
theme. Once voting is completed I will send the list out again of the
volunteers and I can then coordinate the targets that each of you (us) are
thinking of bringing. So lets knock this voting out and we will move forward
from there.

Thanks. Janyn