[Archers] Atl Atl Rules

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 12:22:30 PST 2012

Thank you Lorelei, yeah I wanted to start this discussion again because I
think it is going to take some time to flush out. I don't want to dissuade
anyone from being part of our group and actually have enjoyed the events
that have Atl Atl and thrown incorporated into them. I think moving forward
we can get to some agreed upon end with this..