[Archers] Atl Atl Rules

deedee Mail deallac at juno.com
Mon Dec 10 07:26:05 PST 2012

Larger target, hmmmm.  Could work. (tighter fit in most vehicles, though :))

I wasn't really against more darts, just stating the general status.  Most people
may have more than 12 arrows/bolts, but very few of them use that many for
Royal Rounds :)

Speed rounds.....not liking this :(.  A rushed throw greatly increases the chances
of dart breakage.  Not usually dangerous, but expensive. :(.  For 30 seconds, the atlatl'ists
can wait for the archers :)

Dealla

Sent from my iPad