[Archers] St. Sebastian's shoot II update

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 13:39:00 PDT 2012

Hello everyone, so except for a minor update Im waiting on from Cameron De
Grey, we now have all the scoring information for our targets. I have passed
this info along so we can start to get the score booklets started. Below is
the list of marshal's from Atlantia that we have signed up. Please if you
are reading this and not on the list and know you are headed to Pennsic,
volunteer. I know there are more of you out there and we could use the extra
help to ease the load on our other volunteers. I am expecting to pick up
marshal's from the Mid as well as the East but I would like to see our list
grow a bit more for help.

Thank you all for the efforts up to this point, this shoot would not be
possible without you all and your efforts!

In Service, Janyn

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing