[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot II Target update

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Apr 8 14:53:04 PDT 2012

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the bow, as I have been saying I need to
close out the target selection and scoring for the Pennsic shoot by 15 April
to allow enough time for Lord Seamus to collate the information and start to
design the booklets. So please take a moment and look at the list and if you
have not sent me the scoring for your target and preferably the picture
(Celtic Creature) you will be using, that would help us greatly in putting
the booklets together. I have some folks scoring info but it would be nice
to have the pictures of each target too. I need the target info from Lord
Grimm and Lord Cameron De Grey, if any of you talk with them or see them,
please relay the message so we can keep things moving.

Thank you all!

Janyn

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping