[Archers] Fwd: [MR] Archery at Coronation

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 07:31:16 PDT 2011

Sounds fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sammy390 <sammy390 at aol.com>
To: atlantia <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm
Subject: [MR] Archery at Coronation

Greetings good gentles! I apologize for the late announcement but I wished to
inform you of the Archery activities taking place during the upcoming Coronation
of Cuan & Padraigin.

Come out next Saturday the 24th for a day filled with fun and challenging
targets! In keeping with the theme of the event there will be a novelty Archery
shoot set to a battle theme. You will have targets ranging in size from large to
small, some will move while another will charge at you. Targets will also range
in levels of difficulty which should prove to be a fun, yet challenging, time
for all. Prizes will also be awarded to the winners of the competition.

Schedule:
Saturday (9/24)
9:00 am - Range opens for inspections and Youth Shoot set up.
9:30 am-12:00 pm  -  Youth Shoot. Children 15 and under permitted during this
time. Those wishing to participate and are under 12 must be accompanied by an
adult while they are on the range.
12:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Adult shoot (ages above 15)

Archers wishing to compete must have their gear inspected and arrive no later
than an hour before the designated end time to ensure adequate time of shoot set
up and so that you have a better chance of completing all the shoots.

Any questions regarding Archery at Coronation (9/24) Please contact me off list
at Sammy390 at aol.com.

Hope to see many of you out on the range as we celebrate this wonderful event!
Lady Kamen