[Archers] 30th Archery

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 10:05:07 PDT 2011

I would like to congratulate those that put on the 30th year celebration and
especially the archery event.

It was a fun shoot and with Mors moving devices, challenging but enjoyable
for Novices, like Wanda of Ostoja who could not stop talking about it on the
3 hour trip home. (Thankfully it kept me awake).

As always it is a pleasure seeing my fellow archers and shooting with you
all.  Even the downpour did not dampen the game.

Wish we could have made it back down on Sunday, but the distance and the fur
kids at home precluded a second trip as planned.

Hope top see many of you at coming events, remember TnT in late October, two
shoots in one day.  Lochmere arrow and the Bright Hills champion shoot.

In Service,

Godai Katsunaga