[Archers] horseback archery demo

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 11:10:34 PDT 2011

I meant to respond to this earlier but as usual, I'm behind on a dozen things.  Geoffrey, it totally sucks that something you love to do is going to be difficult or impossible now.  You know....Chariot riding is period, isn't it?  :-)  I hope your interest in archery keeps you happy.  I know we'll certainly keep you busy!