[Archers] Lochmere Arrow

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:01:31 PDT 2011

Yes, the arrow was held over a year, but not two years.  Without the box with all the info in it, I can only find so much info because  my memory is not exactly like a tack. Here is what I have found on the internet.Roxbury Mill must have won this at the Crescent Guard Archery Games and Lochmere Arrow Competition May 2009  see http://www.scatoday.net/node/13264Roxbury Mill canceled event NO Lochmere arrow competition October 2009Roxbury Mill canceled event with Lochmere arrow competition April 2010Roxbury Mill held event with Lochmere arrow competition October 2010
So that would be 5/09 thru 10/10  which is about 17 months.
So, Bright Hills does not hold any other events until next September???
GREGGe