[Archers] Lochmere Arrow

fenrisulven at comcast.net fenrisulven at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 00:45:02 PDT 2011

Yu p. We waived our no-conflict status  so a neighboring Barony could hold their B-Day event. Then TRMs decided to progress to said B-Day event and drew off most of our support. Then it rained the entire week before and the day of .

We rescheduled for the Spring and found ourselves conflicting with SAAD.  That would have split attendence up at both events, so we moved ours to the Fall.

And it was *still* too frickin windy. Remember that Clout?  LOL. I think we lost a few tents too.

So yah, sometimes stuff happens.  We just got to stay flexible and adapt.

Cheers

Fen