[Archers] Help planning for Pennsic

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 20 05:58:01 PDT 2011

M'Lord Christophe,

Thank you for your thoughts. This year (at least), Pennsic will open on
Friday. I would be pleased to assist with setting up the range on
Monday, or earlier if they choose to start sooner. But what would I do
on Saturday? That's for me to figure out, I guess. I may drive up on
Saturday, and spend Sunday shopping, shopping, shopping.

Yes, I was aware that the range had moved. Your description probably
makes sense to someone who has been there, but I am going to need a map.
That should be no problem, since our seneschal is big on promoting
Pennsic. IIRC, Pennsic 37 was the last time the range was on the
mountain. When I was there, right out on the shooting range a number of
holes (or maybe just soft spots) were marked off with caution tape.

Anyone else who has ideas or advice, please feel free to contribute.

Yours Aye,

Mungo