[Archers] 'Kingdoms' vs. 'Known World' -- was: Re: Known World Archery Event

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 09:18:31 PDT 2011

This is a great point and really sheds light on some other areas we would
probably need to discuss further. This is the type of discussions we have
had in the past and really need to be answered so we can firm up our wants.
I am not against either type of shoot, I love the known world style and if
all would rather that, we should shoot for that. I have never been to the
past crusades so I am only going on what I have been told. If we think it
would draw more and be more successful to hold a known world event vise a
tri-kingdom event I would be all for that. This is where I know I would have
to defer to many others expertise than my own to understand what it is we
would need to do. I know we would have to have approval from our own Kingdom
and then go from there...