[Archers] Seasonal Challenge Update

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Tue Oct 11 15:53:34 PDT 2011

Nuala,

As for the Needwood contingent, Fen has sent me a list who claim Needwood,
other then those archers all are going to their home groups.

I am not the Scorekeeper for the Ikac so do not have an answer for
Ceridwyn's score.  The updates I've been making are based on the publically
available scores.  I believe Lorelei's goal was to present the prize at 12th
Night, hopefully by then all scores will have been approved or addressed.

Jonathas