[Archers] Mid Atlantian Archery Championship MAAC?

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Tue Oct 4 13:53:03 PDT 2011

In case you are all totally obtuse :) :), the northern region has had On Target sinceforever (well before SAAD) and has since added Crescent Guard activities, so justbecause we don't want to be called NAAD (would you? :)) doesn't mean that therearen't Major archery events in the North.... So There! :) Dealla ---------- Original Message ----------