[Archers] special upcoming shoot... \{KA} Event Report - Muirghein O'Faolain - Charlesbury Crossing

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 16:41:57 PDT 2011

I want to extend a congratulations to Lord Faolain who did a great job running his second event for Charlesbury Crossing, and to those who assisted him, (mentioned below.) Although the weather was a lot nicer than our Northern kin experienced, it too was an exciting time.

I am please to tell the archery community that our Queen and her Son Benjamin again spent quite a bit of time on the range, and I got the feeling She didn't really want to leave...oh...and you should have seen the light in Her eyes when She commented on how satisfying it was to hear that Thwack! as the arrow lands solidly in the target.  Sound familiar?  Oh yes, She is hooked.

Her Majesty also enjoyed shooting Her first Royal Round, although She left her equipment at home and had to used borrowed gear.  I will take the liberty of sharing with you that She wants to have a "Queen's Shoot" at YMIR this year. I do not know what form will take yet, nor who will be MiC, but I hope as many of you as possible are able to come in support of Her shoot.

I will convey more details to you as they arrive.

Be well everyone.