[Archers] In case you didn't know....Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce]Chalice and Boar Hunt

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 18:01:34 PDT 2011

Viat to Mors.  But the problem is his "kiddie" arrows, he calls them
bolts, will get lost in the champion's quiver!

hahahahahaha

You know Mors, I have photographic proof that you do actually shoot a
real bow.

hahahahaha

cog

DISCLAIMER For those who need it:  This is little more than a friendly
friend to friend/archer to archer jest.  Mors will understand.