[Archers] Seasonal Challenge Update - IKAC 11/5

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Sat Nov 5 17:23:58 PDT 2011

Greetings for this weeks Seasonal Challenge / IKAC update,

As Lorenzo has approved many new scores.  Remember this update is based on
scores approved by the IKAC Scorekeeper, and that for the scores to count
toward the Seasonal Challenge they must be higher then the lowest Kingdom
average in the IKAC Division.  Only a few short weeks to get your best
scores entered, so get out there and get shoot'n!  Scores must be shot by
Dec 1st.

First Atlantia's IKAC Standings:

Open Bow; 238 - 4rd place (44 out of 1st)
Period Bow; 186 - 3rd place (28 out of 1st)
Open Crossbow; 319 - 1st place (41 lead)
Period Crossbow; 328- 1st place (36 lead)

Look to help the kiddies come out and shoot some too!

Child(10&below); n/a (need two more scores)
Youth(13&below); n/a (need all three scores)
Yeoman(15&below); n/a (need all three scores)

Since Atlantia also has a Combat IKAC average I'm including our brethern
from the CA community too.

IKCAC; 128 - 2nd place (153 out of 1st)

Now for the Group Standings:

Stierbach: 21 (17 + 4 bonus)
 Needwood; 12 (9 + 3 bonus)
Bright Hills; 12 (10 + 2 bonus)
Roxbury Mill; 8 (6 + 2 bonus)
Dun Carraig; 8 (7 + 1 bonus)
Windmasters Hill; 6 (3 + 3 bonus)
Sacred Stone; 4 (4 + 0 bonus)
Storvik; tie 1 (1 + 0 bonus)
Lochmere; 1 (1 + 0 bonus)

In the case of a tie, the tie breaker will be the one with the most bonus
points.

In Service,
Jonathas