[Archers] (no subject)

Holly Gibbons holly0920 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 07:09:45 PDT 2011

Fyi, Siegfried and others. First off, thank you for your support, which means a great deal to Ceridwyn. We just want to assure you that we never would have asked Lorelei for assistance if there had been any other option. The IKAC score backlog was completely cleared out twice and Ceridwyn's remained the lone unposted one, week after week, while multiple emails from several marshals were not acknowledged. We are sorry this became public - - that was never our intent, and we are reminded that nobody knows what the glitch was about. Now that the score has been posted, can we rustle up some more Atlantian yeoman scores?   :)

Message: 3

>  Hopefully there's an innocent explanation for
> all this, like his dog ate his email or somesuch.

Lorenzo is well know as being overtasked, and often VERY behind on
email.  Just FWIW - not an excuse.