[Archers] 5

Bobbi wavqueen1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 14:14:49 PDT 2011

Allen - change your password, and that sometimes help to stop this particular virus that seems to have hit your account.

I have a couple of friends on both aol and hotmail that had this happen, and after they changed their passwords every few days for about a week, it stopped and they seem to be fine now still after a couple of months.

They also did a virus check with their software too.

List owner - is there any way to put them on monitor or something until this settles down so hopefully it won't end up hitting anyone else??  Just curious as I'm not familiar with the sca email lists.

Thank you, and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by sending this email.

Serena